1. A Reaper at the Gates, by Sabaa Tahir
2. Thunderhead, by Neal Shusterman
3. Warm Bodies, by Isaac Marion
4. A Court of Mist and Fury, by Sarah J. Maas
5. The New Hunger, by Isaac Marion
6. A Court of Thorns and Roses, by Sarah J. Maas
7. A Court of Wings and Ruin, by Sarah J. Maas
8. The Burning World, by Isaac Marion
9. O Pioneers!, by Willa Cather
10. The Martian, by Andy Weir
11. A Court of Frost and Starlight, by Sarah J. Maas
12. After You, by Jojo Moyes
13. Fading, by Cindy Cipriano
14. High Voltage, by Karen Marie Moning
15. The Trickster's Lover, by Samantha MacLeod
16. The Things We Cherished, by Pam Jenoff
17. The Kept, by James Scott
I gave books 1-10 four stars out of five at GoodReads. Their order could change on any given day. I gave books 11-16 three stars. I probably wouldn't change their order. I gave book 17 two stars.
I read most of Seven Stones to Stand or Fall by Diana Gabaldon (a book of novellas), but lost interest more than halfway through, while reading A Fugitive Green. I'm on page 335 of 526. I will try to finish it within the next month or two.
I started reading Unfinished Tales by J.R.R. Tolkien in September or October, but have only made it to page 36. It may take all year to read it. lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most of the movies I watched last year were just okay. Though I'm ranking them, I wouldn't call any of them a favorite. Guernsey was pretty good though and Jumanji was funny. Black Panther was good, as in well-made and well-acted, and the action was good, but I didn't like it enough to watch it a second time.
1. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
2. Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle
3. Black Panther
4. The Christmas Chronicles
5. Victoria and Abdul
6. To All the Boys I've Loved Before
The rest were just okay and not really good enough to put on my list of best/top movies.
Outlaw King, Nappily Ever After, Tomb Raider (2018), Maze Runner: The Death Cure, The Greatest Showman (though people raved about this movie, it was just kind of "eh" for me), The Man Who Invented Christmas.
The movie I didn't like was A Quiet Place. Another movie people raved about, but it got on my nerves.
I didn't see many movies last year. Very few interested me. I hope I see better movies this year.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~Nocturnal Queen~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
No comments:
Post a Comment